- Our measurements are of the actual garment measurements.
- All measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat, x2 for circumference and not stretched. However we often add notes about recommended body measurements to help determine fit so have also provided instructions on how to measure for body measurements.
- Our size chart may differ +1/-1cm (+0.5"/-0.5") depending on the stretch of the garment.
Find your best and comfiest fit
For best results when comparing measurements to yourself we highly recommend that you compare not to your body but to a garment you already have that fits you well. Lay your garment flat and measure each level (bust, waist, hip, and length) as shown below and that will give you the best idea. When a garment is laying flat vs. when it is on you gives out different results so it's usually best to try and compare it to something you know fits you that is also laying flat. This trick should definitely help you find the right size.
MEASURING GUIDE / FLAT-LAY MEASUREMENTS
Here is a graphic on how we measure the most important areas to ensure a more accurate fit.
DRESSES & TOPS
- A - GARMENT BUST: Measure across the garment, in line with the under-arm seam, and double the figure. For example if the measurement is 40 cm, double the measurement to arrive at 80.
- B - GARMENT WAIST: Measure across the garment, in line with your natural waistline, and double the figure
- C - GARMENT HIPS: Measure across the garment, in line with your hips, and double the figure
D - GARMENT LENGTH: Measure from the armpit of the garment to the hem
E - GARMENT LENGTH: Measure from the shoulder of the garment to the hem
TWO PIECES SET BLOUSE & PANTS
- BUST: Measure across the garment, in line with the under-arm seam (from armpit to armpit), and double the figure. For example if the measurement is 40 cm, double the measurement to arrive at 80.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure from the tip of the shoulder to the cuff
- PANTS WAIST: Measure across the waistband and double the figure
- PANTS HIPS: Measure across the garment, in line with your hips, and double the figure
- PANTS LENGTH: Measure from the top of waist to the hem
- Please notice that this is a guide only and that measurements may vary according to brand and style.
- All conversions are approximate.
- Please refer to the PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS in the description of each product when ordering.
BUST: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist.
HIPS: Stand with your feet together, and measure around the widest part of your hips.